How to use a dosed inhaler with a separator (for adults)
- Shake the inhaler and remove the cap: Step 1
Shake the inhaler and remove the cap. Carefully read the instructions to the inhaler and check whether it is necessary to fill it with a medicine before use. If necessary, do so and follow the instructions.
- Insert the tip into the separator: Step 2
Insert the inhaler tip into the separator.
- Remove the cap from the separator: Step 3
Remove the cap from the separator.
- Hold the inhaler vertically: Step 4
Hold the inhaler vertically behind the bottom.
- Make a slow and maximum exhalation: Step 5
Tilt the head slightly back and make a slow and maximum (as much as possible) exhalation.
- Insert the tip into your mouth: Step 6
Insert the tip of the separator in the mouth.
- Click on the inhaler and inhale: Step 7
Click on the inhaler to take the medicine into the separator, then slowly inhale (first press, then inhale).
- Wait 10 seconds: Step 8
Wait 10 seconds to give the medicine the most spread out over the lungs.
If you need to repeat the procedure, wait 30-60 seconds.